Old 25-06-2007, 09:40 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.roses
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default does anyone know what type rose this is?

"Jeffrey L. Kline" wrote in message
. net...
Check out Peppermint Twist. Mine is kinda a hot pink.

Jeff, Southeast Michigan, Zone 5

Haha, FOUND IT! we were all so close, thanks to a search i did on the
"candy cane' and the "peppermint twist" i found it on www.weeksroses.com. i
believe it must be a mini version of the climber "candy land".

Still not completely sure, but this is the closest i've found.

thanks, and if anyone could verify, appreciate it!

Rae

ps: ignore typing skills again, once again typing while holding baby.
(we're in the final stages of cutting first 2 teeth. ill-city!)