Old 19-10-2002, 04:42 PM
Ryan

Default Need building plans for workshop, and shed? Please

I am new to this group and live in California. I can't afford to pay someone
to build anything or buy a shed that they deliver to your house.

I am wondering where on the internet that i can get building plans to build
a workshop or storage shed, well house? It has been years that i have built
anything, and it will take me some time to build do to being able to get
around. I will be getting help from people with carpentry when i need them.

I would like to start out with a smaller building, then build bigger and
bigger things. any advice or help will be appreciated. Ryan