Old 25-06-2007, 08:15 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default the non-toxic times

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 08:35:47 -0400, "Rachael Simpson"
wrote:

Charlie wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 11:29:35 -0400, "Rachael Simpson"
wrote:

This article was included on a newsletter I get from seventh generation.
Thought some you might like to read it also:

Hey.....it just dawned on me what Seventh Generation is.

The HyVee just started carrying the products.......I think. Will check
in the morning when I go after the paper. Will buy some of the baby
clothes wash if they have it. Have clothes and bedding that needs
washing.

Can't find any of their products locally here. I wish someone did carry it.
In the meantime, I have taken to making my own "green" household cleaners.
It's cheaper and safer to do it that way.

If you can't find any baby detergent from Seventh Generation, see if your
local grocery carries Baby Purex, it's better than the other big-name baby
detergents and it's a lot cheaper. Just a suggestion..........

No, he hasn't arrived yet. Her due date is not until the 27th, she is
just impatient.......duh. What is it they say....pregnancy is eight
months and one year (one year being the ninth month)?

Actually, if you sit down and count out the weeks that is considered a
"full-term" pregnancy, it is actually 10 months instead of nine. Tell her
it could be worse, I carried Breanna 4 weeks past her due date!

Yep, the HyVee is now carrying the Seventh Generation line. I got the
clothes wash.

Yeah, it is counted differently than when we were having babies.

Four weeks past? Yow.......I'll bet you were fun to be around! ;-)

Speaking of, she just came in......and she looks really uncomfortable
still.

Charlie

Now don't you go disagreeing with her, on anything. I don't care if you
have good health insurance. I just don't like visiting folks in
hospital.

Oh, if you are a spectator, nine months is just an average for 8 - 10
months.

Keeps reminding me that if people knew what they were getting into
having kids, the human race would have ended a long time ago.

If she is like we were, she'll party for two days afterward and then
collapse.
--
Billy