Old 25-06-2007, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
betsyb betsyb is offline

Default "The time has come", said maddie, "to talk of many things inFaerie Holler............"

First thing I marvelled at was the color of the sky and the fact that my
windows weren't spotless.

--

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
the intention of arriving safely in an attractive

BetsyB

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 24/6/07 23:45, in article
,
" wrote:

On Jun 24, 11:19 pm, Klara wrote:

Thinking about you, Maddie: hope all goes well tomorrow!

--

Me too Maddie, I promise, you will be as good as new, it's a well
practiced operation the World over and you will be over it before you

Judith

I agree totally. A very elderly friend of ours had this done and her
first
comment was "the kitchen walls need washing". ;-) It's an extremely
successful operation which brings a new life to those who need it.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk