Old 25-06-2007, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default OT query - allergic reaction

On 25/6/07 18:18, in article , "p.
pleater" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
Has anyone been having allergic reactions this year who doesn't
normally get
them? I'm suffering a bit with my eyes and have never, ever had hay
fever
in my life. They've been watery and a little itchy and the pharmacist
told
me that they've seen a lot of people this year who've never had
complaints
before. It's not an infection, apparently, just a reaction.

You'll soon feel better now Bliar and Prescott are out. )

Hmmmm. I'll hold my judgment on that one. ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk