Old 25-06-2007, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default OT query - allergic reaction

On 25/6/07 20:19, in article , "Bob
Hobden" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote after
"David (Normandy)" wrote:

Has anyone been having allergic reactions this year who doesn't normally
get
them?

I've never had hay-fever or any allergies in my life, but over the last
couple of months had lots of sudden unexpected violent sneezes. Runner
bean
foliage has also become a new problem - it makes my arms itch.

David
(Don't know why but when I hit 'Reply' your msg. wouldn't show up on my
screen.)

I have had the sneezes, too and with no apparent rhyme or reason to it. I
sneeze 7 or 8 times and it's over!

I have always get that when I eat 70%+ Chocolate as did my father.
Doesn't stop me though. :-)

Ooooh, now that's one I'm going to have to road test! ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk