Old 25-06-2007, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default So much rain!

On 25/6/07 22:46, in article
, "Kate Morgan"
wrote:

snip
Have you seen the photos of floods in the Sheffield Barnsley area on the
BBC
website?
--

Martin

my daughter has just called to tell me that her allotment has been washed
away in Gloucestershire but that is not really bad when compared what others
are going thro.
That poor young man stuck down a manhole and a child washed away, doesn't
bear thinking about, my prayers and thoughts go out to the people close to
them.

The horror of both those deaths and the manner of them just doesn't bear
thinking about. What their families must be suffering is simply dreadful.
It's awful for all those whose homes are damaged by floodwater but such
terrible deaths are unimaginable.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk