Old 26-06-2007, 12:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
T r a v i s T r a v i s is offline

Default "The time has come", said maddie, "to talk of many things in Faerie Holler............"

"betsyb" wrote in message
Travis, for some reason I thought they had a mirror thing I could
watch the surgery on? Made me nuts trying to figure what came next
thru the plastic screen they taped over the eye.

I did not have anything taped over my eye. He did use some wire thing
to keep my eye lid open and lots of a very viscous numbing agent. I did
have to wear a protective patch over my eye for the first night to
prevent my rubbing my eye during sleep.

I did watch my colonoscopy on the monitor.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington