Old 26-06-2007, 04:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
pe.rhodes pe.rhodes is offline

Default What is this? (2 photos)

It prospers neglected here at Westport, where there is either too much rain
or not enough - due to the sandy ground, the water table is low in the
summer. Right now, and for the past week, the plant has been covered with
bees and hornets, and the odd rufour hummingbird, but there is no odor from
the little white flowers with pink centers. I can't find it in any book
dealing with local plants, so it must be a foreigner, but I don't see it
anywhere else in the community.
Help, please.... what is it? Should I worry about it spreading?

Attached Thumbnails
What is this? (2 photos)-copy-june25.jpg   What is this? (2 photos)-hummer2.jpg