Old 26-06-2007, 12:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default OT query - allergic reaction

On Jun 25, 11:14 pm, Sacha wrote:

I hate going to the doc at the best of times but with such vague symptoms,
it's even more embarrassing. But shortness of breath is definitely a
feature in my life - I hadn't tied it all together.

I am on a lunch break and I was, until a few seconds ago, sitting on a
bench overlooking some beautiful white roses. After a minute, my eyes
are prickling and I am sneezing. Surely this is just an allergy and
not the onset of asthma?

Fiona, my elder daughter is asthmatic and has been since she was 7 but
she didn't have my symptoms so I guess that there are two problems,
one is sensitivity to conditions and two, maybe the onset of asthma.
I will be back in the hospital in half an hour so I will have a word
with someone.

Judith