Old 26-06-2007, 01:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Passiflora passion

On 24 Jun, 22:28, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 11:53:45 -0700, La Puce wrote:
On 24 Jun, 17:26, Martin wrote:
Where have you hidden Jenny, this time?

Jenny is a big girl (you know what I mean Jenny ;o) and I'm sure
she'll tell you all about her Rome trip,

That was a long time ago.

If you think that the 2nd June is a long time ago. Still, she lurks
from her lurking ... so I'm sure she'll get back to you with some
news. Did you get in touch with Sheffield? I've heard they are now
using the streets in cannoes and anything floating. West Bar has been
badly touch with 110cm of rain in 6 hours. That's really bad. They are
also stoping cars entering Leeds city centre. Manchester's very dry in
comparison would you beleive ;o)