Old 26-06-2007, 01:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BaldoniXXV BaldoniXXV is offline

Default bird

Oxymel of Squill has brought this to us :
A bird of some sort is squatting in my spare letterbox, wih 10 eggs, just now
hatching. I can't tell two birds apart except this isn't a pigeon so it's not
for the chop. It is small, black and grey with a yellow splash on its chest.

I was wondering if the best thing to do is leave it alone to get on with it
or to show a spot of hospitality by posting a worm or two through the
letterbox. Anyone have any ideas what it might be / to feed or not?

cheers

10 eggs is a lot. It will get noisy if all them hatch !

--
Count Baldoni

BALDONI REX ROMANORUM