Old 26-06-2007, 07:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default How do you put on bird netting over fruit trees?

In article . com,
James wrote:

I got the netting but it get all tangled up with my shirt buttons and
is impossible to get over the tree. It's almost invisible.

There are at least 4 squirrels dinning on my pears. I only got 4
Bartlet left on the tree so I can just wrap them. I had just thin the
Asian pears and right after the squirrels thin them a whole lot more.
Was going to shoot them up they are young ones and I didn't have the
heart.

It takes two people, and a bit of patience.

You can always box trap the squirrels and relocate them a few miles away.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.