Old 26-06-2007, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default bird

On 26/6/07 17:19, in article , "Bob
Hobden" wrote:

"Martin" wrote
after, "louisxiv" wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message

..
BaldoniXXV
I wouldn't feed it as they take care of themselves. If it should go
short then that is nature. I saw Bill Oddie talking about something
similar on TV the other day.

It made him short too?
--

An an irritating little fcuk to boot.

Especially when an expert was employed by the BBC to teach him to play the
guitar. It was only then that I realised just how much I loathed him and
why.

Regarding "Springwatch" I can't understand why we need to see the presenters
on these programmes when there is so much wildlife about, a talk over would
suffice, as practiced by David Attenborough mostly.

I think it's because it's live to camera and there *isn't* always that much
wildlife there, right on cue, so the presenters have to be able to flannel!

It's like the Glastonbury broadcasts, where the rather annoying and
irrelevant presenters were on screen more time that the musicians, damn
stupid and not what this viewer wants at all.
BTW Anyone else think Lily Allen was the star of the show?
http://www.lilyallenmusic.com/

Who? ;-) Guess who does NOT keep up with the pop scene!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk