Old 26-06-2007, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Malcolm Race Malcolm Race is offline

Default Neighbour's Overgrown Garden

Ed_Zep wrote:

We're talking *seriously* overgrown. Brambles have grown to over 8 ft
high and spread into my garden. The rest of the garden is different
weeds but the whole plot is overgrown.

She spends her time looking after her elderly father and watching TV
and seems to have no inclination to do anything about it so I was
going to offer to help.

Apart from being a good neighbour, I may want to sell my house next
year.

Can anyone recommend the expeditious way of clearing all this
(particularly the brambles). The area of brambles is about 6 feet
wide, 8ft high, 20 feet long?

Thanks, Ed.

Try Root Out sprayed on. Add adrop or two of detergent to ensure the
leaves are wetted. Takes a while to act

Malcolm