Old 26-06-2007, 09:04 PM posted to aus.gardens
jones jones is offline

Default insect ID if possible please

Don't think it's a mutant frog :-)

A flimsy body - tried washing it (sometimes 2-3), but they just wont go
down, or if they do, they are back up in no time.

Even tried CSIRO website - no luck there either. If they sense you are going
to touch them they move/jump very quickly.

Katherine

jones wrote:
Not long like crikits. More frog shape. No hard shell on top of any kind
(like cockroaches) :-)

Katherine

"Cyborg 0091" wrote in message

guess whats in the box...lol

Frog shape has got me,then again,I am way south so creepy crawlers differ.

Maybe it lives in the drain pipe,are you sure its not a mutant frog.
Arhh its a Niji mutant tutle.