Old 31-03-2003, 01:56 AM
Ted Byers

Default tight shoes for dends

I have seen it written a number of times that dends like tight shoes. If
this is correct, what do you think of the notion of putting two into one
pot. I have half a dozen dends that are due for repotting which I bought
planted two to a pot, even though the pot itself looks to me to be too big
for the pair. They are in 20 cm pots, but I think the root balls would
easily fit in 15 cm pots with room to spare even if there are two plants per
pot. The alternative is to use twice as many much smaller pots, which may
be a nuisance.

Cheers,

Ted