Old 26-06-2007, 11:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Echinacea?

On 26/6/07 23:42, in article , "Anne
Jackson" wrote:

The message from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:

I read somewhere that this could be used to help 'cure' colds.
Where will I find some?
Is it easy to grow?
How does one use it to make this miracle 'cure'?

I've used Echinacea (and many other 'alternative' cures) for years
Alan, and buy them (usually) at Holland & Barrett. That way you
can be reasonably sure that the quality is constant...

That's the precise recommendation in the recent discussion of this remedy.
And of course, it applies to all others of the same type. Go to a reliable
source.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk