Old 26-06-2007, 09:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Another shot of Epiphyllum oxypetalum

That particular year must have been the plants peak year! Then I had to
divide it to move it.
It is getting a little too much sun, they don't like direct sunlight.
Bob, I will try to find one of my pics for you.
Cheers Wendy
"Bob Williams" wrote in message
Wendy7 wrote:
A closer shot. In it's hay day this plant had over 70 flowers in one
night!
Cheers Wendy

WOW! 70 in one night is fantastic!!
Is that anywhere near typical or was this year unusual.
I don't have any Night Blooming Cereus but my other Epis went crazy this
year. Clusters of 5, 6, and 7 were common.
Bob Williams