Old 27-06-2007, 12:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Echinacea?

, I, Marvo, say :

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
, I, Marvo, say
:
On 27 Jun, 11:15, "Uncle Marvo"
wrote:
I find if I put the requisite fifteen drops (and a few for luck) in
about half a pint of water and then gulp it all at once, as if it
were my first pint of beer of the day, I can't taste it at all.

Uncle! "... as if it was my first pint of the day ..."? When *is*
your first pint then?! Why don't you also try the test below to see
if you're taking the right dose. I'be taken Echinacea for years with
Golden Seal roots (hydrastis canadensis) and I'm convince it works.

Bon apres-midi, ma belle :-)

Beer is not *just* a breakfast drink.

[snip]

No treatment of colds would be complete without Garlic ... but
that's another story innit ;o)

There is no life without garlic. Most meals should have garlic in
them, and the quantity of other ingredients should never exceed the
quantity of garlic.

I have an excellent breast-of-chicken recipe which calls for four
*head* of garlic. Not four cloves. It is superb, and you don't even
need to peel them. It came from the writer Rosalind Buttered-Crumpet
(
http://backtrack.org/rbc/) who is a genius cook, though not perhaps
to everyone's tastes.

I bet he hasn't got many friends! :-)

I have hundreds, but they're all French.