Old 27-06-2007, 02:20 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default The importance of Fruit and Vegetable Juices in your Diet

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 6/26/07 7:15 PM, in article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 6/26/07 6:59 PM, in article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 6/26/07 6:37 PM, in article
, "Persephone"
Persephone
wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:27:59 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
ups.com...
The importance of Fruit and Vegetable Juices in your Diet
Fruits and Vegetable juices can do wonder to your health,find out
here :
http://www.foodone.blogspot.com

Paying attention in English class would've done wonders for your
writing
ability.

Got a chuckle out of that one. English teachers today aren't that
far ahead of their students! Don't forget, except for the most
senior ones, they grew up and were "trained" in a "scholarly"
climate
where grammar and syntax, not to mention spelling and punctuation,
(yes, I know they're part of g & s) are becoming forgotten arts.

I don't know - but I am so disgusted with the "English" teachers that
my
son
has encountered that I seriously think about home school or at least
adding
some writing to his work load (which is close to nonexistent).

When I was a kid, my dad used to tell me I'd end up pumping gas forever
if I
didn't do well in school. I told my son he could end up like President
Nookular. That was enough. Sit down with your son in front of the
computer
and browse through the Bush quotes here. Ask him if he wants to have
people
laughing at him for his entire life.

http://slate.msn.com/id/76886/

(The site's been twitchy for a few days. Keep trying.)

The heck with Bush, I just have to point to his former English teacher
that
had a tongue stud and nothing she said made sense. Let alone her comment
"that I does not do"

What???? Did you talk to the principal about that mutant teacher?

He had no problem "with the personal expressions of our fine staff".

WHAT??????????? He sounds like the idiots who give Bush a pass for all his
language disasters. There are people who are somehow able to justify his
saying this:

"This process has been drug out a long time, which says to me it's
political." --George W. Bush, discussing the controversy surrounding
Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez