Old 31-03-2003, 02:44 AM
Hussein M.

Default Small weeping trees

On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 10:33:58 +0100, "Rod"
wrotc:

However "Spectacular thorns which are translucent on the young shoots
and glow like rubies in the morning and evening light." does sound
quite enticing!

This one's quite special - not yer dentist carpark type plant at all.

Ok OK! It's those ones I don't like but this one's flowers are more
dog rosy.

Anyway I realised that my last message didn't make it clear that
Spines was 1.5 feet high - not metres.

So I think it will be around 7 -10 years before he/she would be
allowed to go on a date with a houri from that tribe. Shoosh. Odd
couple on the dance floor!

:-)

Huss
Grow a little garden