Old 27-06-2007, 04:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
Hud Hud is offline

Default Sassafras Tree

Can anyone recommend a company we can order a Sassafras tree from? We live
in zone 5 Ohio and haven't found any nearby. One reason I want a Sassafras
tree is because it brings back a fond memory of my grandfather (past away in
1980) showing me his tree and giving me a leaf to chew on. It tasted nice.
Does anyone have a Sassafras tree? Ever made Sassafras tea? Any
information anyone cares to share about this wonderful tree is appreciated.
Thanks