Old 27-06-2007, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Suggestions for Spring Veg?

, I, Marvo, say :

Has anyone any suggestions for vegetables that can be planted for
harvesting during late Winter and Spring?

As much as I like leeks and Spring greens a bit more variety of fresh
greens would be nice at that time of the year.

Broad beans, one variety of them comes in spring. I can't remember whether
it's the "long" type, but Google will know.

Broad beans have got to be my favourite veg.