Old 27-06-2007, 04:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
torge conrad maguar torge conrad maguar is offline

Default bringing inside tomato plant or not?

Have just been given a tomato plant about one foot high. We have a south
facing garden in north London. Would it make much difference to it, if I
brought it inside the house next to a south facing patio window? If it would
grow better tomatoes I would do it, even though I don't really have room for
it inside. (too many house plants in that location!)