Old 31-03-2003, 02:56 AM
Susan Erickson

Default new babies

On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 16:24:02 -0700, "molli"
wrote:

ok...I really need to NOT go to our local nursery when 'someone' is working
there! (yes Sue, Trey..he's an enabler of the worst kind!) He showed me
where he had 'stashed' the orchids that came in yesterday, not out on the
sales floor yet. I went in for one itty bitty seedling....and came home
with...

Phrag. Don Wimber (yellow) (Eric Young 4N Mont Millais AM/RHS x besseae
(yellow))

Phrag Eric Young 4N 'Mont Millais' AM/RHS x schlimii

Phrag Sorcerers Apprentice

Paph Liemianum
ALL IN BUD!!!! Did I do good? lol
They also have vuylks in, and masedvallias, I spotted one Angel Tang but I
can't grow those gorgeous things so I left it there for you Sue!

Thanks -
-
-
-
But No thanks. I don't do Masdevallias or Vuylstekeara.
And I am full to the top with Phrags and Phrag seedlings.
Most of my Phrags (% wise) came from Chuck Ackers in Waunakee,
WI.

SuE