Old 27-06-2007, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default bringing inside tomato plant or not?

On Jun 27, 5:28 pm, "Mary Fisher" wrote:

I agree about the flavour. I don't have enough room in the greenhouse for
all the tomatoes we want so I grow at least as many outside, have never had
a failed crop (although sometimes it's not as heavy as the more sheltered
ones) and the flavour is certainly better than indoor ones.

Mary, what do you do with the large volume you grow, do you make
chutney if so, can I have the recipe please. I make tomato chutney
from our tomatoes every year but it is a recipe handed down and I
would like to try another one but only one that someone who makes
chutney would recommend.

Judith