Old 31-03-2003, 03:20 AM
Andrew Tan

Default Sick Japanese Maple Tree

All,

Thankx again. Just one follow up question regarding verticilium wilt.
I have reaxamine my maple tree. Seems like it begins to bud again.
What I want to know is that if what I got is verticilium wilt, does it
mean budding will not happen again ? Just want to make sure my maple
really has verticilium wilt which is depressing. I have done some
research on the net and looks like there's no cure for it. What should
I do to clear out the virus if it is the case, e.g. get rid of the
tree, dig out all the soil around it ? I have 2 other perfect maple
near by and I am bit worry that its going to kill them all as well.
Thankx

Andrew