Old 27-06-2007, 06:40 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
k k is offline

Default Blue Heron

In my travels thru internet ponding I've
read some unique and interesting solutions
to heron problems....

~ the human/dog solution. This fellow decided the
heron would be scared of dogs and so he
decided to make like a dog. Dropped down on
all fours and barked like a dog. Lacks dignity.

~ the SUV solution. One woman got so
incensed at seeing the heron at her pond
when she arrived home that she drove her
SUV thru a rockwall in her landscaping to
get to the bird without having to park the
SUV. Expensive.

~ the naked ponder solution. One woman,
taking a shower, peeked thru her bathroom
window and spotted a heron at her pond. She
leaped out of the shower, dashed from the house
and screeched at the heron in all her birthday
suit glory. Danger of being posted on UTube.

k :-)