Old 27-06-2007, 07:58 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Pond, James Pond Pond, James Pond is offline

Default OK - the first pond starts tomorrow

snip.....
No sign of much improvement with the weather in the near future - I
think this could be a long project unless we actually get a summer in
the UK....

Thanks for asking

Gill

Ugh. And I though we had bad weather. Actually, it's hasn't been that
wet here (Seattle) at all. Not that it's been sunny! Just hasn't
rained very heavy of late. I put together a quickie web page so I
could share my pond progress with you and the other ponders here. I'll
start a new thread....

good luck when you do get a dry day.

ponds are cool,
steve