Old 27-06-2007, 09:33 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Getting rid of Crab Grass

Jim wrote:
WOW! Lots of response... Thank you.

I've been gone for a few days, sorry for the delay. I have posted 3
pics of the grass, although I don't know if you'll be able to figure
it out as to what it is:

1. www.moneytime.ca/grass-1.jpg
2. www.moneytime.ca/grass-2.jpg
3. www.moneytime.ca/grass-3.jpg

If someone can help first identify and secondly provide a cure, I
would appreciate it.

NOTE: I am located around the Hamilton/Toronto, Ontario (Canada) area
- So, in the summer when the igloo melts is when I'm concerned about
the grass. )

It's not crabgrass. It's hard to tell from those pics just what it is.

Is it a newer lawn? (less than two or three years old?)

--
http://newsreader.com/