Old 27-06-2007, 10:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default bringing inside tomato plant or not?

On Jun 27, 10:24 pm, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
I know I saw you in that film about green tomatoes!! What was your
name again Miss ? G

er ... ?

Honestly, I've no idea what you're talking about!

I might be getting my films mixed up again, wasn't there a lovely film
about a lady who fried green tomatoes, who loved tomatoes, Jessica
Tandy or something like that? I'm sure someone here will know, I was
equating you with her, it was a compliment.

Judith