Old 28-06-2007, 02:14 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Blue Heron

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 18:25:11 CST, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

I just want them to realize they may have more than herons to contend with.
They may buy one or more motion sprinklers just to find the fish are still
going missing - and why.

IMHO, you could have stated that without addressing me personally, or what
you perceive as flaws in my suggestions. That's where I'm coming from. I
was addressing the OP, who's daughter SAW the heron. And Kathy covered the
various other critters and solutions, also.

All I ask, is state your solutions, comments, etc. and leave my comments,
opinions, or guessing what I've seen or not see, out of it. I'd really
appreciate that. Otherwise I feel I'm being jab.

If you feel you need to add more than what the OP asked for, perhaps a
whole new thread would be to all our benefit? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us