Old 28-06-2007, 02:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Angello Huong Angello Huong is offline

Default Tomato question

I bought some at Wal-Mart just a few days ago. It was the
concentrate liquid type that you add your own water. Pretty potent
stuff, as the instructions say to use 1 tablespoon per gallon water.

I've had an impossible time finding Daconil. The local Agway, who has never
steered me wrong before, claims it has been discontinued and replaced with a
product called Funginil. Anyone know anything about this?