Old 28-06-2007, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Echinacea?

, I, Marvo, say :

On 28 Jun, 10:33, "Uncle Marvo"
wrote:
You have to *open* the tin? What, yourself?
I think Rosalind was preempting Delia's "how to cook" series, many
years beforehand. I actually know people who wouldn't have the
foggiest idea how to cook baked beans, boil an egg, or even grill
bacon.
I blame Starbucks :-)

My 17 teen went on the internet to make sure he was frying an egg
properly (and safely) and found Delia's 'basic' cooking guide
wonderful. I know what he's getting for xmas. Poor lad ;o)

There are seventeen different ways to fry an egg, and all of them are
correct. It depend on whether the egg is going to be with bacon on a plate,
bacon in a roll, ham and chips, it goes on.

When I have breakfast in France, doesn't matter how hungry I am, I always
find that one egg is un oeuf.