Old 28-06-2007, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default bringing inside tomato plant or not?

On 28 Jun, 09:06, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
I've fried green tomatoes and they are very good. Last year I tried making a
green tomato puree and it waas not good - to our taste anyway. Still have no
idea about the film - we haven't a television and don't go to the cinema,
too busy with real life :-)

It's a book (which I recommend very much - funny and tender) by Fanny
Flag 'Fried green tomatoes at the Whistle stop Cafe' as Mel said,
which is much better than the film starring Kathy Bates (not sounding
remotely like Jessica Tandy). HTH