Old 28-06-2007, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default bringing inside tomato plant or not?

" writes
On Jun 27, 10:45 pm, "Mel" wrote:
I remember a film about green tomatoes. 'Fried green tomatoes at the whistle
stop cafe'? was it ?

Memory is failing me as I can't remember, all I know is that Jessica
Tandy was in it and she had an old black retainer, lovely chap who
took great care of her and there was something to do with fried green
tomatoes, I was on a flight to New Orleans at the time, the screen was
tiny, the earphones hurt so maybe you can understand why my memory of
it is not too good!!! However, as with everything, it will come back
to me - sometime.

Driving miss daisy
--
Kay