Old 28-06-2007, 08:17 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
chatnoir chatnoir is offline

Default My fish are dying - please help

On Jun 28, 9:07 am, wrote:
you either have a water softener, it is from a river or a lake, or
they are adding something to the water. even rain from the sky isnt
7.0

Rain water no! But I have tested a lot of ponds and rives in the
area. They are all near 7.0. No big mineral runoff from the
mountains unless it hits some mined areas! Got a lot of acid bogs in
the mountains; but around Denver, I get around 7.0 fairly
consistently!

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 19:33:54 CST, chatnoir

Wow, here in Denver, Colorado it comes out at 7.0!