Old 28-06-2007, 11:21 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.roses
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default does anyone know what type rose this is?

"Rachael Simpson" wrote in
:

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message

Where did you find it at that site? I can't find it, darn it, and
I'd love
to get one.

Here's the link to the page that "candy land" is on:

http://www.weeksroses.com/climbers.php

However, that one is a climber, not a miniture, so I'm not sure if
that's what I have myself. Now, the roses on my bush have changed in
color from the pink/white they started out with, to a lavendar/white
mix, so I still don't have a clue what type I have. "Candy Land" is
the closest thing I found, before my roses' color change. Emailed the
manufactor, still haven't heard anything. Oh, well. It's still
pretty and still smells good.........

Rae

Thanks!