Old 28-06-2007, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default bringing inside tomato plant or not?

On 28/6/07 18:11, in article
,
" wrote:

On Jun 28, 5:57 pm, Sacha wrote:
I think you're confusing Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Caf? with
Driving Miss Daisy! ;-)

Yes that's the one!!!!

I think it's FGTATWSC that has that wonderful scene in it when two uppity
young woman beat an older one to a parking space and laugh openly at her,
saying something about "younger and faster". She loses it totally and rams
her car back and forth into theirs until she secures the parking space and
then says "Older, richer and more insurance" before walking away.

Now I remember, I was the older, richer and more insurance one!!

Judith

Me, too and working on it!

--
Sacha