Old 29-06-2007, 12:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
John - Pa. John - Pa. is offline

Default What is this? - 2 attachments (1/2)

I grew these a few years ago too, I think they are Convolvulus 'Blue
Ensign'.

JD

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:33:37 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

I think this is from a packet of mixed seeds that were supposed to produce
blue flowers. It's a cute little thing but I've never seen anything like
it before. It's maybe half or a third of the size of a Morning Glory but
it grows on a plant that looks almost like a Balsam. The flower comes out
on a thin stalk from where the leaf meets the stem. (Photo of that
included, too.)