Old 29-06-2007, 05:49 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default It finally came!

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 17:24:45 -0700, Billy Rose
wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

Always wanted to make it down to northern CA (lots of you Oregonians,
at the time, called CA residents.....californicators.... easy Billy),
but hell, we always got lost or ran out of steam by then.

Keep on Caring and Thanks for the Memories
Charlie

Not to worry Charlie. I'm all in favor of fornication. Heck, if my
parents and been Californicators, it's hard to imagine where I'd be
today. Good for the cardio-vascular system too. Helps keep that spring
in your step;-)

hmmm....so fornication is good for the soul. It is said confession is
good for the soul. So...... is confessing fornication good for the
soul?

We had sliced chioggia beets on the grill tonite, with a little EVO and
kosher salt.......nearly as good as ....... well you know.

Charlie

I truely doubt it.
--
Billy