Old 29-06-2007, 03:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Manelli Family[_3_] Manelli Family[_3_] is offline

Default How do you put on bird netting over fruit trees?

"sherwindu" wrote in message

I thought I made it clear that this was not a simple thing of throwing a
net over a tree. The frame had to be put together. It had to be erected
and guyed. The net had to be put into place. If you never did this
before,
you probably can't appreciate the time involved.

After reading this thread I think I'll let the tree-rats have my pears.
I'll buy 'em at the store.