Old 31-03-2003, 05:32 AM
Lacreta

Default gophers

Well crap, I dunno if I should take back my sentiment that I would assume
you're not spamming merely because you have a spam-tolerant hotmail
account & no previous garden posts as lucreta8. I see that from a
different account ) you were already informed in
this group, in June 2002, the product you are interested in doesn't work.

Yes, I was/ And they were so cheap I thought I would buy one anyway.
and, believe it or not the thing is working. I've had the 2 in teh
ground for about a month now and have planted many flowering plants
around the area of one of them. I'll be darned if it isn't working.

Though I wonder why the heck you'd spend a year dwelling on a product
you've already been informed doesn't work, I'm still going with the idea
that you experienced a coincidence & got excited by it fully believing the
bogus product helped you, as I just read a half dozen of your old-acount
posts on schizophrenia & a couple of your new-account posts on drumming, &
you seem on the level.

I got the hot mail acct due to being inundated with junk mail. And yes,
I'm a drummer too. Not to mention that I work with mentally ill folks.

But those sound devices for scaring off rodents still don't work.

Well It's working for my yard in central cal. coast. btw, nice looking
web page. Sorry you thouhgt I was some company promoter. Thet take D
Batteries also, not some cell type.