Old 29-06-2007, 09:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson Sally Thompson is offline

Default bringing inside tomato plant or not?

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:39:21 +0100, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

On 28/6/07 18:55, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

snip

I think you're confusing Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Café with
Driving Miss Daisy! ;-)
I think it's FGTATWSC that has that wonderful scene in it when two uppity
young woman beat an older one to a parking space and laugh openly at her,
saying something about "younger and faster". She loses it totally and rams
her car back and forth into theirs until she secures the parking space and
then says "Older, richer and more insurance" before walking away.

This one
http://imdb.com/title/tt0101921/

You keep giving me all these tempting sites and my 6 yo Mac is in melt down!
What does this one do - please tell me before I succumb to it!

It's the Internet Movie Data Base site, and my most heavily used bookmark!
However, I tend to use the UK version: http://uk.imdb.com/

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Burne-Jones/William Morris window in Shropshire church with conservation