Old 29-06-2007, 10:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default bringing inside tomato plant or not?

" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 28, 10:07 pm, Martin wrote:

I am getting worried about you.

About me? About Mary, surely?

Definitely not, Mary is clean and pure and has no idea about the News
of the World!!!!!

Judith

When I was a child we had an outside lavatory and squares of newspaper were
fastened to the door by a nail (we had an outside lavatory when we were
first married but by that time we could afford toilet paper).

I spent a long time sitting on that warm, scrubbed wooden bench reading the
print and being frustrated by the lack of a conclusion to a story. The
papers were the Sporting Pink, the News Chronicle and the News of the World.
I was never interested in any of them in the house, as full newspapers. Odd,
that.

Mary