Old 29-06-2007, 07:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default Rain Dance

"Hud" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message

Does anyone know of a good dance to make rain?

-Tim
In every case, take the high road.

I hope you get some rain, Tim. We were lucky yesterday. Clouds, fat and
dark with water, moved in from the northwest and promised rain. Leaves
turned their silver sides up in anticipation, and I swear the foot high
corn was dancing in the fields as they waved at the sky. Then the clouds
burst and the water fell. Instantly the heat we have been experiencing
here in Ohio gave way to cool northern air. What a relief! In answer to
your question...find a corn field, face the direction fronts usually come
in from and start dancing. Wave your arms arms with the corn and beckon
those fat water clouds to come.

None of you are in UK right now are you? Does anybody know a good unrain
dance?

Steve