Old 29-06-2007, 04:06 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Paul Michaels Paul Michaels is offline

Default Carpenter Bee Control Guide - w/ pictures

I assisted my older brother in stopping a carpenter bee infestation at
his home in N.FL and I took some pictures of our process. We did
plenty of research on how to stop and eliminate the bees and I wrote a
short guide. Hopefully it will help some of you to control this
problem before any structural damage happens to your home.

http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/C...ide/index.html

Good luck and have fun swatting away those insane male carpenter bees
that run into your head at full speed.

Cheers,
Paul