Old 29-06-2007, 02:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Suggestions for Spring Veg?

On 29/6/07 08:58, in article ,
"Jennifer Sparkes" wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

On 28/6/07 17:28, in article
,
" wrote:

On Jun 27, 11:10 pm, Sacha wrote:
Um, 'Small'? ;-) You did indeed send me some a few years ago
and it ran
out of the nursery as it grew in its little pots. But my personal supply
went awol when we were on holiday - I think it drowned because
normally, I
have only to think 'holiday' and the heavens open! Not this year,
though.

o.k. I will search for a small leaved basil.

Judith

Please don't go to any major trouble but I would love to have that variety
again, if possible.

Sacha have a look at Jekka's Herb Farm:-
www.jekkasherbfarm.com/plants.asp

There are two pages of basils ...
I have just bought Ocimum minimum 'Greek'.

HTH ... Jennifer

Many thanks, Jennifer. I don't know why I didn't think of that!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk