Old 29-06-2007, 02:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Well I did try .......

On 29/6/07 09:47, in article , "Broadback"
wrote:

snip David, you are only to blame for the Normandy rain, I am at fault
for
the UK one. I lashed out a lot of money for piping, pump and controller.
Spent all the hot dry weather burying the pipe, used the system once,
not stopped raining since! Not that I am complaining, there is not
chance of flooding on my property, unlike many other places in the UK.

Actually, it's our fault - we sank a borehole this winter......... ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk